(The Chinese text of this article shall be deemed as the original. In the event of any dispute or misunderstanding as to the interpretation of the language or terms of this article, the Chinese language version shall prevail.)
College of International Education of Southwestern University of Finance and Economics extends the application period for Chinese Language Training Program in 2020 Fall semester and carry out rolling admission procedures. The details are as follows:
1. Overseas Applicants (outside Chinese Mainland)
(1) Overseas applicants can only apply for Chinese Language Training Program (Online Courses). Please click the following link to read the specific registration information and program introduction:
(2) Application Period: August 30th - November 30th, 2020
2. Applicants who currently reside in Chinese Mainland
Applicants who currently reside in Chinese Mainland are allowed to apply for Chinese Language Training Program (On-site Courses). However, the applicants should meet the following requirements:
a. have studied Chinese before and have certain knowledge of Chinese language;
b. have been in Chinese Mainland for 30 days or longer, and holds a valid Chinese visa which can be converted into X visa or Student Residence Permit in Chinese Mainland. (Applicants are requested to consult with Chengdu City Exit & Entry Administration Division of PSB and confirm updated relevant policies);
c. Current visa should not be expired within the future 3 weeks or longer after the date of paying the application fee;
d. Meet other application requirements of Chinese Language Training Program (On-site Courses), please click the following link to read the specific registration information and program introduction: https://international.swufe.edu.cn/info/1085/1357.htm
(2) Application Period: August 30th - October 31st, 2020
3. About Fees
Please read the corresponding Admission Information via the links above for cost information. Fee standards remain the same.
(1) Please be sure to click the application category (“Online Courses” or “On-site Courses”) and choose the correct category according to your own situation when you submit your application online.
(2) If you have any questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
College of International Education,
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
August 29th , 2020