According to the "Notice regarding the Application for the Online Teaching Project of the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship" from the Center for Language Education and Cooperation (CLEC), Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) plans to launch the 2021 Online Chinese Program of the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship. Online teaching methods will be used in this program to provide overseas Chinese learners with opportunities to continue learning. Students selected by CLEC will be awarded the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship qualification. The tuition fees will be supported by CLEC. Eligible international students are welcomed to apply for the program.
1. Program Information
(1) Period of Study: Scholarship for One-Semester Study
(2) Research Direction: Chinese Language Study
(3) Start Time: 2021 Spring semester
(1) Non-Chinese citizens;
(2) In good physical and mental health, well performed both academically and behaviorally;
(3) Aspired to take future careers on the teaching or international promotion of Chinese language;
(4) Being at the ages of 16 to 35,Applicants currently working as Chinese language teachers shall not be over 45;
(5) Applicants shall have a minimum score of 210 on the HSK Level 3; HSKK test score could also be provided in application if you have.
(6) Applicants whose passports authorized with X1 or X2 visa are not eligible.
3. Application Period
(1) Normal Application Period: December 5th, 2020-December 20th, 2020
(2) Late Application Period: December 21st, 2020 -January 18th, 2021
4. Application Documents
(1) Digital photo;
(2) A scanned copy of passport photo page or the ID card;
(3) Application Statement (200- 800 words)
Stating applicant's Chinese language learning background, study plan and aim in China.
(4) A scanned copy of score reports of the HSK tests; if applicants have passed HSKK tests, please also provide HSKK reports;
(5) Scanning copy of personal signature;
(6) A reference letter by recommending institutions
Note: The files of digital photo and personal signature uploaded should be less than 300 KB and with suffix to .jpg/.gif/.bmp/.jpeg format, and the other uploaded files should be less than 2 MB. All files should be with suffix in *.jpg/*.gif/*.jpeg format.
5. Application Procedure
Please apply through the International Chinese Teacher Scholarship registration website (https://cis.chinese.cn/account/login). Register and log in your account, fill in the application form and upload the application documents. The scholarship system application page sets a separate scholarship category for online Chinese Language program, please check the corresponding option. After the application is submitted, please track the application progress and result. For any questions regarding the application process, please contact us (email@example.com).
If you are up to the application standard except the reference letter, please fill in the questionnaire at https://www.wjx.cn/jq/99875346.aspx to ask for reference letter. After getting the reference letter, please upload it in the application system and submit your application before the deadline.
Tel: +86 28 8735 5437
Address: 55 Guanghuacun Street, Chengdu, P.R. China 610074
College of International Education, SWUFE
December 4th, 2020