The SWUFE Performance Scholarship is in recognition of SWUFE international students of outstanding academic and moral performance. Now, the Performance Scholarship of the first semester of the academic year 2020/2021 is open for application. Students who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply:
Requirements for Applicants
1. Chinese language student studied in the first semester of 2020/2021;
2. Passed all courses in the first semester of 2020/2021;
3. The attendance rate is over 90%;
4. No violation of laws & regulations.
Please be noted the application is open to international students in Chinese language programs only.
First Prize ¥2000
Second Prize ¥1000
Third Prize ¥500
Special Awards for Academic ¥300
Special Awards for Extra-curriculum Activities ¥300
This scholarship is a one-time grant.
1. Application form；
2. The transcript of the first semester of 2020/2021；
3. Other materials (eg. certificate of award, published paper, or photos of activities you participated in the first semester of 2020/2021.）
The application period is April 1st - April 9th, 2021. Application forms can be obtained at office 206 of Boxue 2nd Building. A filled application form, an official transcript, and other materials you have are to be submitted to the same office by 12:00 pm on April 9th.
College of International Education, SWUFE