The SWUFE Performance Scholarship is in recognition of SWUFE international students of outstanding academic and moral performance. Now, Performance Scholarship of academic year 2020/2021 is open for application. Students who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply：
1. Degree student in academic year 2020/2021;
2. Passed all courses in academic year 2020/2021;
3. No violation of laws & regulations.
Students in Chinese Language Program
1. Chinese language student studied in the second semester of 2020/2021;
2. Passed all courses in the second semester of 2020/2021;
3. The attendance rate is over 90%;
4. No violation of laws & regulations.
1st Prize：￥2000 元
2nd Prize：￥1000 元
Special Award for Academic Performance：￥300元
Special Award for Extra-curriculum Activities：￥300元
This scholarship is a one-time grant.
1. Application Form （ Please check the attachments）
2. For degree students, please provide the transcript of 2020/2021 academic year (electronic version); For Chinese language program students, please provide the transcript of the second semester of 2020/2021
3. Other supporting materials (e.g. certificates of awards, published papers, or photos of activities you participated in the academic year of 2020/2021.)
From now till September 30th, 2021
Please submit all materials in electronic version to Ms. LI Yi (email@example.com).
Overdue application is not accepted.
The College of International Education, SWUFE
Attachment1：Application Form（ Degree students）
Attachment2：Application Form（ Chinese language program students）